Four-Wick Dough Bowl
This hand-carved, 4-wick, wooden dough bowl candle will add rustic warmth to your home. It is filled with our captivating new earthy scent, Vintage Tobacco. You simply cannot go wrong!
Vintage Tobacco: Alluring top notes unfold into romantic bergamot and rich cedarwood. The organic sweetness of tobacco leaf creates a warm base for a scent that exudes fresh confidence and clean sophistication. This is a bestselling scent for a reason.
White Tea: This sophisticated fragrance begins with fresh citrusy top notes followed by middle notes of delicate Jasmine blossoms and ginger. White tea and earthy essential oils round out this airy and clean scent. A ladies brunch would surely go well with this aroma in full bloom!
Vanilla Ambrette: Inspired by the Thymes fragrance, this designer scent has lush notes of almond blossom, vanilla bean, rich amber and cashmere musk. This reminds us of an upscale night out on the town.
- Hand-poured in small batches with LOVE!
- 100% all-natural soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer than any other candle
- We donate a portion of all candle sales to a non-profit or family
- Essential oil based fragrances
- Abundant aroma - 18 to 20 ounces of scent
- Phthalate-free, dye-free, irritant-free
- We suggest trimming your wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to prevent your candle from tunneling.
- ❤️ your dough bowl? Recycle & re-use it! To remove excess wax: heat remaining wax and pour out of bowl. Scrape wax out of bowl while was is still warm/liquid. Remove wicks. Wipe out bowl with a paper towel, clean with soap + water and wipe with paper towels again. Recycle and reuse your bowl to store trinkets or display with your decor.
- 🏷 Tag your photos with #mckennafragrances and receive 10% off your next order.
SHIPPING: Current shipping time for this product is 1-2 business days. Orders will ship Monday-Wednesday during extreme periods of heat. You will receive a confirmation email once shipped.
LOCAL customers may request ‘front porch pickup’ & use code LOCAL to bypass shipping.